Community Manager/Front Desk Receptionist
(full-time or part-time possible)
The Community Manager is needed on-site Monday through Friday from approximately 9 am to 5pm at the front desk of the Spark Labs office at 833 Broadway, 2nd floor (part-time position is for only certain days of the week).
The position only requires an average of 1 to 2 hours per day of actual work and so this is the perfect opportunity for a freelancer to earn a fixed part-time salary while being able to conduct their freelancing practice from our premium co-working location in Union Square.
The Community Manager is the central point of contact for customers of the coworking space and for office-related repairs and supplies.
- Arrive at approximately 9:00 a.m. to open the space for operation (Turn the lights on, brew coffee, open back deck, tidy up, etc.)
- Maintain access to the space, buzzing members & visitors in.
- Order supplies for the space, coordinate for maintenance and repair needs.
- General troubleshooting for members (i.e getting connected to printer, internet issues etc.)
- Manage the drop-ins from different aggregators such as Upflex.
- Collect and distribute mail and packages to tenants.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience/skills:
- Punctual and reliable.
- Comfortable using e-mail, and basic software applications.
- Friendly demeanor and good communication skills
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them.